Keep in mind that the ability to immediately write off qualified fixed asset purchases in 2014 has been greatly reduced. While you could write off up to $500,000 of qualified purchases in 2013, only $25,000 is allowed as an immediate write off under Section 179 of the Code in 2014.
Denver Certified Public Accountants
Healthcare is Our Primary Focus
We are the premier financial advisory and CPA firm in the region whose primary focus is healthcare.
- We understand the specific challenges of the healthcare industry
- We have the knowledge to provide the financial guidance you need to achieve your goals
- We proactively help you manage all aspects of your finances and wealth building
Proactive Financial Guidance
Our services reach far beyond tax preparation, accounting, and practice management. We come to understand your entire financial picture, providing proactive financial guidance for all areas of your life. We work with you to establish clear goals, learn about what you want out of life, and create a wealth management solution that will help you achieve success.
- Practice Consulting
- Personal Wealth Management
- Contracts & Agreements
- Tax Planning & Preparation
- Accounting Services & Support
Making Your Life More Enjoyable
Our exclusive Personal Enjoyment Profile™ helps us understand what is really important to you. Using this as a reference, we show you how to navigate all aspects of your finances to ensure that you achieve your life goals.
To start your personal enjoyment planning, or to learn more about us, contact us.